This interesting looking soap is a must-have if you’re dealing with those unwanted, unsightly fatty deposits. This actually works… I kid you not! I have been using this soap for the past 2-3 weeks now and noticed an improvement around my problem areas. I really didn’t know what to expect in the beginning, it seems that every time I come across a product that promises to help firm/tone those unsightly areas, they just fall short. So I went into this thinking… at least the coffee will wake me up in the morning But to my surprise, after two weeks of consecutive use, I noticed that my problem areas were much firmer and lump-free. Not to say that I have it that bad, but I have been gorging on a lot of snack foods and taking it easy on the exercise… oops! Nevertheless, this soap has put a noticeable pep in my step, and for that reason I will continue to use it. That is, until I get over-caffeinated…haha!
Juniper Berry Oil- Juniper berries are excellent for relieving fluid retention. It is renowned for its detoxifying and purifying abilities. It works best on fatty layers of skin.
- Coffee butter – Coffee butter is loaded with caffeine which helps enhance fat metabolism and reduce some of the swelling around the fat so the skin appears smoother. It also helps widen the blood cells in the area.
- Coffee grinds - A known effective treatment in reducing the appearance of cellulite. The caffeine in the coffee stimulates circulation
- Coco powder – Added caffeine for simulation
- Kelp granules – Draws out toxins and impurities
- Grapefruit oil – For tightening and toning